Engage Logo & Business Card
Engage logo was awarded with the best logo of the year 1999 and received Silver at the Art Director’s Club of Canada.
Engage is an advertising and marketing company. Their corporate goal is to be identified by three parameters:
1. Ability to build relationships between client‘s and their client‘s prospects through strategic advertising
2. Ability to create demand for client’s products and services
3. Ability to engage viewer‘s senses through creative and strategic practices
We decided to focus our attention entirely on those three objectives and deliver a logo that would immediately evoke desired associations. We chose to focus strictly on typography as a visual trigger and provide ‘Engage’ with a convincing word-mark.
Logo design development
Through the process of design simplification we created a word-mark that addresses all three objectives. The attached ‘G’ letters illustrate ‘Engage’s’ sensitivity to typography and design. At the same time the connection of the two letters illustrates strong and lasting relationships and emphasizes the meaning of the word ‘Engage’.
Moreover, the logo is eye-catching, simple to reproduce in one or multiple colours and easy to apply in various sizes without loosing its clarity. The logo is immune to changing trends as it doesn’t follow any of them.
- Categories: Corporate Identity Design, Creative Print Designs, Logo Design
- Client: Engage
- URL: http://www.engage.ca